- Fixed issue with Expose TM Helper losing connections to it's controllers.
- Fixed issue with float limit controller being fully overridden when only their subanims should have been overridden.
- Fixed overrides of Biped pose when the bones have no keyframes.
- Fixed overrides of deleted and moved keyframes that happened sometimes with the Biped.
- Fixed crash that was happening sometimes when closing 3ds max.
- Implemented new persist reload type feature, now the persisted references can be set as "reload manually" so that they wont reload at scene load, only when the user press the reload button.
- Fixed issue with nodes that were moved from layer and were dissappearing from layer manager when the master scene was nested.
- Improved loading times of certain material setups.
- Fixed License activation problem that happened with some specific machines.
- Fixed issues with lights' exclude list when the lights were instanced.
- Fixed RefNode error happening when reloading some references.
- Fixed issue with Mental Ray Custom Attributes still stacking up in some objects and materials.
- Fixed local dependencies with position xyz controllers and some other controllers as well.
- Fixed layer crash error with renamed layers or layers with prefix name and deleted nodes.
- Fixed issue with Advanced Reset in "selected nodes" mode, modifiers of instanced nodes were not being reset if all the instanced nodes were not selected. Now the modifiers of all the instanced nodes are reset.
- Fixed Load Reference errors happening with version 1.01.00
- Implemented Advanced Reset Feature. With that tool the user can reset the references with the selected filters. It can reset the selected references or the selected nodes, can reset only the nodes with the specified categories (Geometries, Shapes, lights, etc) or reset only some types of parameters (Base Objects, Modifiers, Transforms, etc). The tool can be accessed in the Tools menu of the SmartRefs Manager.
- Implemented Overwrite reference feature. With that operation the reference with all the modifications made in the master scene is saved over the source file of the reference. It can be accessed in the context menu (right click over the reference, then file submenu).
- Implemented Save Reference As feature. With that operation the reference with all the modifications made in the master scene is saved over the specified file name. It can be accessed in the context menu (right click over the reference, then file submenu).
- New Maxscript functions: smartrefs.advancedReset, <smartrefs>.overwrite and <smartrefs>.saveAs. Check the maxscript documentation to know more details about these functions.
- Fixed problem with CATHDPivotTrans controller assignment not being overridden.
- Now if a referenced object is copied by instance, the copy will update the base object and modifiers from the source file properly.
- Fixed issue with Max fluids getting fully overridden when simulating.
- Fixed external reference biped warning being prompted when having a XRef Scene of a scene with a smartref of a biped.
- Fixed issues with lights replace-override not working if the node was originally of a different object type.
- Release Version.